Lace Bodysuit Stocking
Lace Bodysuit Stocking
Lace Bodysuit Stocking
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Lace Bodysuit Stocking
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Lace Bodysuit Stocking
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Lace Bodysuit Stocking

Lace Bodysuit Stocking

Regular price
$20.00
Sale price
$20.00
Regular price
$0.00
Sold out
Unit price
per 

  • Classy and sultry. The Lace Bodysuit Stocking is a BDSM inspired tight that is made from 12% spandex and the remaining 88% is from a nylon material for a 100% elegant and naughty look.
  • This dominant bodysuit is great not just as lingerie, but also for cosplays, costume parties, and photoshoots.
  • Can be worn under any dress or shorts.
  • One size fits most in height range from 150-180cm / 59-71 inch and weight range from 50-80kg / 110-176lb.